Tuesday, August 20, 2013

These tears they threaten to fall

Assalamualikum wa rahmatullahi wa baratakuh

Ever had something taken from you?
Ever been asked to rip someone's love out of your heart?
Ever been asked to wait and wait?
Ever been told its not your time?

I have.

So, maybe I understand your pain and you understand mine
what comfort can I give you ? When I myself am looking for it?
All I can tell you is that your pain is not going unnoticed
Your tears and not unseen, even though you may quickly wipe them and smile for the world to see
Your Allah Sees you
He catches You everytime you fall
He Loves you more so when you turn to Him
Love Him back

Because as each day passes and the wound that you dress with hope and comfort starts to bleed afresh
You call out to someone and no one hears you, forget them they will never hear you
Just ask Him to help you and believe that help is near ...
Help is near


And verily, your Lord will give you (all good) so that you shall be well-pleased. (Surah Dhuha - 93 : 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment